Kaushal Panjee – All India Online Skill Registration Form [DDUGKY / RSETI]
Kaushal Panjee Yojana — All India Skill Creation Training online registration form at kaushalpanjee.nic.in, assured work placement for rural youth by developing a DDUGKY / RSETI skill register, verifying eligibility, application status, benefits, list of documents, benefits, and full details here.
Indian rural youth can register absolutely free of charge for Kaushal Panjee Yojana and can connect with training partners and banks working with the Rural Development Ministry. DDU-GKY is free of the capacity training scheme associated with cost placement for rural poor youth. It includes sectoral selection based on aptitude, IT, and English training.
All interested candidates who wish to be registered for developed skills can now apply by filling out the online registration form for Kaushal Panjee. Under Deen Dayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana (DDUGKY) and Rural Self Employment Training Institute (RSETI), the registered candidates will receive skill training and employment.
Kaushal Panjee Online Skill Registration Form
The complete process to fill out the Candidate Registration Form online for Kaushal Panjee Yojana is below:-
- Firstly visit the official Kaushal Panjee – Skill Register website at https://kaushalpanjee.nic.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Registration” link.The Kaushal Panjee DDUGKY Candidate Registration page will appear as shown below:-
- At this page, select the “Fresh / New Registration” option and click at the “Next” button.
- Then the Kaushal Panjee Online Skill Registration Form for candidates will appear as shown below:-
- Here applicants can fill SECC information and then Save and Proceed to fill the remaining details like address info, personal info, find training program details. Finally applicants can submit the Kaushal Panjee online application form to complete the registration process.
Eligibility Criteria to Fill Skill Register Application Form
- Kaushal Panjee applicant who wants to make skill registration must be at least 8th class pass.
- All the applicants in the age group of 18 to 35 years can apply online to get skill training and employment as Kaushal Panjee.
- Registered Candidates must complete the Kaushal Panjee training course under DDU-GKY or RSETI to get a job placement.
- The skill register process is applicable only for Indian Citizens. Residents of other countries cannot make Kaushal Panjee online skill registration.
List of Documents Required to Apply Online
Here is the complete list of documents for Kaushal Panjee skill registration which all applicants must possess online:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card (वोटर आईडी कार्ड).
- Residence Certificate as address proof
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Functional Mobile Number
- Running E-mail Id
Check Kaushal Panjee Candidate Registration Status
All applicants who have submitted their online application form for Kaushal Panjee and wish to check candidate registration status can do so by visiting the same official website via the link:-
At the homepage, click at the “Candidate Registration Status” link to open the Check Kaushal Panjee Registration Status page as shown below:-
Here applicants can enter their received “Registration ID” when filling out the online registration form for Kaushal Panjee skills, enter the captcha and click the “Submit” button.
Find Kaushal Panjee Training Centre Nearby You
The official website kaushalpanjee.nic.in is open to all applicants. Then click on the link “Training Center Near Me” to open the finding page for Kaushal Panjee Training Center as shown below:-
Here applicants can enter the name of the state, district, sector, and click at the “Submit” button to find Kaushal Panjee nearby Training Centre.
Benefits of Kaushal Panjee Yojana
- Kaushal Panjee applicants will get alerts on Rojgar Mela (Job Fairs).
- Each Skill Register applicant would be able to get training in their nearby city or village.
- Registered candidates will get an assurance of job placement. It is the best choice for those job-seekers who are in search of employment opportunities.
- Each Kaushal Panjee can select the sector (course) as per their choice and avail skill training.
- After getting Kaushal Panjee Yojana training under DDU-GKY, RSETI, candidates can even start their own business and create self-employment opportunities.
- Applicants who are registered after filling Kaushal Panjee online skill registration form will get compulsory 6 to 10 months of training.
- There are 50 sectors from which applicants can choose their skill development training course.
- On completion of the Skill register internship, the applicant will get employment for at least 3 months with a minimum salary of Rs. 8,000 per month.
- While the course is ongoing, candidates will get a chance to get some days training in Multi-National Companies (MNCs).
- The skill development registration and training is absolutely free.
- Kaushal Panjee will also get a tablet on completion of their Skill Development Training.