Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat Application Form / Online Registrations & Benefits
Gujarat Govt launched Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana To provide financial assistance Rs. 20,000 per hectare in case of losses of 33% to 60% & Rs. 25,000 per hectare in case of losses is more than 60%. Assistance up to a limit of 4 hectares would be charged. Know how to apply the latest crop insurance scheme in Gujarat online, with coverage and benefits.
Gujarat Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani announced a scheme to assist farmers in Gujarat called Mukyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (almost). The goal of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers suffering from the Kharif Season. The government, however, is determined to support farmers who suffer losses because of insufficient rainfall and natural calamities.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2020
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana Launch
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana|
|Date of launch||August 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Gujarat|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the state|
|Portal||Will launch soon|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana features
- Objective– The financial assistance and the insurance policy will help the farmers during the Kharif season, irregular rainfall that leads to irrigation.
- Amount of financial aid– The beneficiaries will get 25,000 rupees per hectare.
- Benefitted people– As per the survey, with the help of the scheme around 56 lakh, farmers will be benefitted from the scheme.
- No premium insurance– According to the rule of the scheme, to avail the insurance facility a beneficiary does not have to give premium to get the coverage.
- Financial aid on loss– The beneficiary will provide financial aid on the 60% of the loss of the farming.
- Compensation on fund– The scheme will add money to the State Disaster Response Fund to provide aid to the farmers after any natural calamity.
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana – Financial Assistance
- Assistance in draught season– If there is no rainfall for consecutive 28 days in monsoon then the scheme will provide assistance to the beneficiaries. If a place receives 10 inches of rainfall or less during the two monsoon periods until 31st August then it will be considered to be a damaged area.
- Assistance in heavy rainfall– The scheme will provide assistance to the farmers who suffered heavy rainfall for 48 hours in monsoon. The regions of South Gujarat like Surat, Navsari, Bharuch, Narmada, Valsad, Tapi, and Dang suffer from such incidents. If the rainfall is 25 inches or more then it will be considered as a damaged zone.
- Assistance in irregular rainfall– As per the rules, the state receives usual rainfall from 15th October to 15th November so that time farmers will receive assistance from the government. If there is 50mm of rainfall for consecutive 48 hours then it may cause damage. And in such cases, the government will provide assistance.
- A resident of the state– To get the benefit of the scheme one needs to a resident of the state.
- Recognized farmers– To apply for the scheme you need to have an 8-A holder farmer account under the Forest Right Act.
- Residential proof- During the time of application you need to provide residential proof to the authority
- Identity proof– In order to get the application done you need to provide identity proof.
- Farmers’ account information– The recognized farmers are required to submit 8-A account documents to the authority.
- Bank account– As the money will be transferred directly to the bank account so the applicant needs to provide account details.
There are rules that are selected for preparing a beneficiary list. The process is described below.
- Step 1- A list of talukas will be prepared by the district collector as per the degree of the damage.
- Step 2- After that, the Revenue Department will provide the allotted money to the respective talukas.
- Step 3- A special survey team will visit the affected areas to conduct a survey in 15 days.
- Step 4- After the survey, the District Development Officer will announce the name of the farmers and they will be added to the beneficiary list.
- Step 5- There will be two types of lists- one list will be for 33% to 60% of losses and the other will be for more than 60% of losses.
How to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
In order to apply online for the scheme, beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the yojana portal.
Once the application is approved, the approved assistance will be paid directly to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers through DBT.