Atal Pension Yojana Apply Online Form | Statement |Calculator | Chart & Review
Atal Pension Yojana application form online at enps.nsdl.com, check APY Contribution Map, Calculator, Statement (e-PRAN), apply to govt banks offline. Backed unorganized sector pension scheme to provide minimum monthly pensions of Rs 1,000 to Rs 5,000 after retirement
Atal Pension Yojana (formerly Swavalamban Yojana) was launched by the central government as a government-backed pension scheme for the unorganized sector. Under this scheme, after retirement, all subscribers will receive a minimum monthly pension of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000 per month. People will see APY Subscribers Contribution Table, Statement, and use APY Calculator to check the amount of their pension.
Core Govt. 50% of the subscriber ‘s contribution or Rs. 1000 per annum (whichever is lower) would be paid over 5 years. Govt: Govt. A contribution is limited only to those people who are non-income taxpayers and who are not covered by the Formal Social Security System. All bank account holders will apply for this APY Scheme and get the minimum pension promised from govt. Of India. And of India.
The payment sum for APY subscribers can now be adjusted at any point within a year w.e.f 1 July 2020. Earlier, only the month of April allowed the subscriber to make a change. Check specifics in the later segments. The banks have restarted auto-debiting contributions from Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers’ accounts from 1 July 2020.
Atal Pension Yojana Apply Online Form
The full process for applying online and filling ATAL pension yojana online is below:-
- Firstly visit the official website enps.nsdl.com
- On the homepage, click the “Registration” button or directly click Online Subscriber Registration
- Here enter your Aadhaar Number and generate OTP on your registered mobile number. After entering OTP, click the “Continue” button.
- Afterward, Atal Pension Yojana Online Application Form will appear as shown below
- Now provide personal details, family details, and generate acknowledgment numbers. After acknowledgment Id is generated, enter bank/branch details & account number for bank verification.
- Next fill the pension amount, contribution frequency, nominee, and upload the supporting documents and make payment to complete the atal pension yojana online registration process.
If the registration process is successful, the bank will debit your 1st subscription account and generate a Permanent Retreat Account Number (PRAN). Finally, candidates can e-sign for verification of the Atal Pension Yojana Online form.
Eligibility Criteria for Atal Pension Yojana
Both the candidates can select from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 5000 for monthly pension and ensure a daily monthly contribution. Besides this, citizens can also opt to raise or decrease their pension amount in a year at any time (earlier in April). GoI will also connect this scheme to PM Jan Dhan Yojana Scheme in order to automatically deduct contributions from the bank account.
Atal Pension Yojana Chart / Contribution Calculator
Users will see the user contribution chart to know the amount of Minimum Guaranteed Pension per month according to their entry age. Rs. 1000 (contribution-Rs. 1.7 lakh), Rs. 2000 (contribution – Rs. 3.4 lakh), Rs. 3000 (Tax – Rs. 5.1 lakh), Rs. 4000 (Tax – Rs. 6.8 lakh) and Rs. 5000 (Tax – Rs. 8.5 lakh). All subscribers can use the link below to see the APY Contribution Chart / Atal Pension Yojana Calculator.
Citizens can join the APY Scheme at any age from 18 to 40 years old and secure their future by filling out the Yojana Online Form for Atal Pension.
Atal Pension Yojana Statement
The APY Scheme transaction statement can be interpreted with or without PRAN number by all APY subscribers. Subscribers with PRAN number can enter their bank account number while non-PRAN subscribers must enter their name and date of birth to view APY statement
How To Make Atal Pension Yojana Registration at Banks
- All the national banks provide the pension yojana, so, you can visit the bank with which you have your account and register yourself for APY.
- The registration forms are available online as mentioned above, as well as, at the bank branches. You can download the form and submit it at the bank or you can fill and submit it at the bank itself.
- Provide a valid mobile number and attach the photocopy of your Aadhar card.
I hope you enjoyed that article. We provide similar information every day via our UniversalGujarat.in website. So you can also follow our website and do not forget to like and share this article if you liked it.