Under the relief package, three LPG cylinders will be given free of cost to the beneficiaries of the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme.
Despite India’s coronavirus lockout, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji unveiled a relief package under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana a few days ago, announcing that Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana’s beneficiaries will get 3 months of free LPG gas cylinders. Are going to be given.
Keeping these people in mind, the government launched a Rs 1.70 lakh crore relief package under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana under which poor families, farmers, workers, MNREGA work cardholders, pension holders, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana beneficiaries and Jan Dhan account The decision was made to provide benefits to the holders.
How To Get Free Lpg Cylinder?
Sources have revealed that the government will begin sending the cylinder amount from April 3 to Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme beneficiary’s account, after which beneficiaries will be able to book for the LPG gas cylinder. Also, the beneficiaries will book in 15 days for the second cylinder.
|Pm Ujjwala Yojana To Corona Lockdown|
|Scheme Name||Pm Ujjwala Yojana|
|Rahat Package||Pm Garib Kalyan Yojana|
|Benefits||3 Lpg Cylinder Free|
|Launched By||PM Modi|
|Ujjwala beneficiary list||Click Here|
|PM Ujjwala Yojana Mobile Number Link Form||Download|
Keep These Things In Mind To Get Three Lpg Gas Cylinders Free.
- Three LPG gas cylinder cables will be provided by the Petroleum Ministry to the beneficiaries of the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme.
- Before taking the gas cylinder, the government will send money to the account of the beneficiaries of the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme.
- After receiving the money in the account of the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme, he will be able to make a booking in the gas distribution company to get the gas cylinder.
- Separate money will be sent by the government for three cylinders.
- If a beneficiary is paid for taking the first gas cylinder and does not take the gas cylinder from that money, then he will not be paid for the next two gas cylinders.
- When the money is sent, the information will be given by the gas distribution company by SMS on your registered mobile number.
- If you do not take the cylinder from the money received for the first time, then you will not be paid in advance for the second cylinder.
- In the meantime, the beneficiary of the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme will also get the opportunity to update the mobile number in his connection.
- Full payment will be made for gas by the government. The beneficiary will not have to spend ₹ 1 to get an LPG gas cylinder on his behalf.
- Beneficiaries can also get related information by visiting their gas agency.
The Ministry of Petroleum has prepared instructions to provide the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala Scheme with gas cylinders free for 3 months. Under these laws, if the government sends an advance payment to the beneficiary ‘s account to take the gas cylinder, and after receiving the money, it doesn’t get the gas cylinder’s booking and doesn’t take the cylinder, then it won’t be provided.
Note:- To get a free LPG gas cylinder, it is mandatory to have a mobile number registered.
I hope you enjoyed that article. We provide similar information every day via our UniversalGujarat.in website. So you can also follow our website and do not forget to like and share this article if you liked it.