Free Online Career Skills Training for Registered Jobseekers at National Career Service (NCS) Portal
The Ministry of Labor and Jobs has now started providing free online “Career Skills Training” in collaboration with TCS ION for its registered job seekers under its National Career Service (NCS) project. This soft skills course helps students improve personality development with corporate etiquette modules, improve interpersonal skills, and make an impactful presentation.
Free Online Career Skills Application / Registration form at www.ncs.gov.in, registered jobseekers apply at the National Career Service portal, NCS portal check services such as job search, career counseling, etc.
National Career Service (NCS) is a mission mode project initiated by India’s Ministry of Labor and Employment to develop fast and effective career-related services nationwide. That is achieved by retrofitting the current national set-up of work exchanges into IT-enabled career centers.
Free Online Career Skills Training Apply Form at NCS Portal
Below is the complete procedure for applying to the National Career Service (NCS) portal by filling out the Free Online Career Skills Education application/registration form:-
- Firstly visit the official website at https://www.ncs.gov.in/
- At the homepage, click at the “Jobseeker” link present in the main menu or directly click this link
- Then click at the “New User? Sign Up” button present on the right side of the page:-
- Here applicants can enter their personal details, UID type, number, D.O.B, e-mail ID, mobile number, and other details and then click at the “Submit” button to complete the job seeker registration process.
- All the registered jobseekers would be able to avail Free Online Career Skills Training under the NCS project.
|Learn Corporate Etiquette Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting|
|Write an Effective Email Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line|
|Prepare a Strong Resume and Cover Letter Understand how to create a winning resume and cover letter|
|Improve Interpersonal Skills for Better Results Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills|
|Be Prepared for Group Discussions Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to actively participate|
|Make Impactful Presentations Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations|
|Understand How to Ace Corporate Interviews Understand how to attend and ace corporate interviews|
|Develop Soft Skills that Industry Demands Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results|
|Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette Understand etiquette to be followed during a work-related telecall|
What Programs The National Job Support Platform provides
- Job search
- Job matching
- Career counseling
- Vocational guidance
- Information on skill development courses
Benefits of Free Online Career Skills Training
- This free online career skills training course focuses on soft skills to assist the learners in enhancing personality development with modules on corporate etiquette.
- The interpersonal skills of the registered job seekers who will take this course would be improved.
- Applicants would be able to make impactful presentations including other necessary soft skills demanded by the industry today.
I hope you have got something from these quotes. If you have liked our quotes follow us.