Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat 2023 – કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના Apply Online
Gujarat’s Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2023–2024 Here, we’ll talk about how to apply online, download an application form in PDF, view vehicle details, and contact the iKhedut portal. The “Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2023” ( ) was just introduced by the Gujarati government for use by state farmers. The beneficiaries of this program will get financial assistance to buy an agricultural vehicle. You may find all the information on the Kisan Parivahan Scheme here, including its main characteristics, the beneficiaries, the eligibility requirements, and—most importantly—how to apply.
What is the Kisan Parivahan Yojana in Gujarat?
We are all aware of how challenging it is to maintain crops’ protection from weather, animals, and insects while growing them on agricultural land. It is really upsetting for the farmer to not receive a fair price for their products after all of their hard work. Farmers require a vehicle to transport their harvests to the markets where they sell their produce because these markets are typically located in urban areas. Additionally, none of them, especially the small farmers, own a vehicle. To get their crops to the market, they must set up a transporter. The weather has an impact on the crops during this wait, and the farmer does not receive fair prices for his or her produce.
Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||કિસાન પરિવહન યોજના|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Launch Date||September 2020|
|Objective||To provide financial support to purchase vehicles for agricultural purposes|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Gujarat State|
|Monitored By||Agriculture & Farmers Welfare & Co-operation Department|
|Helpline Number||(+91) 079-23256116|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Post-Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of Kisan Parivahan Yojana Gujarat
- Gujarat government is ensuring the regeneration and prosperity of the state farmers, as we know this scheme itself is a part of a big agenda to make the farmer’s life easier and give them multiple benefits so that not only current farmers but even the people who are interested in farming. They can also get encouragement and our agricultural-based economy can grow even more.
- The Govt is realizing that poor farmers of the state are more affected by the lack of transportation, so they decided to give financial assistance for the purchase of agricultural transportation vehicles.
- Gujarat state govt has decided to give the farmers Rs 50,000 to Rs 75,000 as financial support to purchase an agriculture transportation vehicle. This amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- This financial support amount will transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account on a one-time basis.
- The government ensures that the beneficiary gets the financial support amount easier and quicker, so the monitoring authorities are using the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- As per the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Rs 30 crore is already allocated by the financial department of the state government for the initial implementation of the Kisan Parivahan Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Kisan Parivahan Yojana
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The first and most important is to get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant farmer must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- To get the scheme benefit, the applicant must be an agriculture farmer by profession.
- Applicant farmers must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, the applicant must be belonging to the small farming category.
- The applicant farmer does not own a crop transportation automobile.
Documents Required for Kisan Parivahan Yojana
- The farmer needs their resident proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant as a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Farmers need identification proof like Aadhaar Card.
- Also, they need their professional certificate which is issued by the local Farmers Authority.
- The applicant farmer needs their BPL certificate.
- All candidates must submit a self-declaration that mentioned the farmer does not own a vehicle for crop transportation.
- Farmers must submit their bank details so that he/she gets the amount in their bank account.
How to apply for Kisan Parivahan Yojana 2023
The application procedure for this scheme is kept online. All interested and eligible farmers must follow the below simple steps for online application/ registration.
- Go to the official website at https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then click on the “Update Application” button to fill up the online application form.
- After this, upload the required documents as prescribed in the form.
- Confirm once the application is correct and then submit it online.
- Finally, take a printout of the confirmed application for further reference.
Kisan Parivahan Yojana Helpline No
- Director of Agriculture
- Shri B. M. Modi
- Address: Sector – 10 A, CH Road, Krishi Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Phone Number: (+91) 079-23256116
- Fax Number: (+91) 079-23256159 / 23256227
- Download Application & Guidelines PDF: સરકારી ઠરાવ
- Check the status of your application: Click Here
- Gujarat iKhedut Portal Schemes List: Click Here