Pradhanmantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020: Kisan Tractor Scheme was launched by our country’s prime minister, Shri Narendra Modi Ji with the aim of benefiting the farmers. Under Pradhanmantri Kisan tractor Yojana 2020, the government is providing farmers with a 20 to 50 percent subsidy to purchase tractors by their group.
Under Pradhanmantri tractor Yojana, the benefit is sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, so at the time of applying, you must have a bank account as well as this bank account linked to your Aadhar card. The benefit of any government scheme already availed is through direct benefit transfer DBT to the beneficiary’s direct bank account and for receiving DBT money your Aadhar card must be linked with your bank account.
PM KISAN TRACTOR YOJANA 2020
|Name of scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme|
|An objective||Tractor access to all farmers of the country|
|Beneficiary||Every farmer in the country|
|Mode of Assistance||Subsidy directly to bank account through DBT|
|Application System||Under state government (online in any state, offline in any state and through common service center in any state)|
Main objectives of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020
The economic condition of the farmers of our country is not so good that they can buy tractors and agricultural machinery with their own money. The needs of the country are increasing day by day, the farmers will have to promote modern farming to meet the needs of the country and the farming will have to be accelerated, only after accelerating, the economic condition of the farmers will also increase. In order to uplift the economic condition of the farmers by the Central Government and the State Government, in the last few years, a lot of beneficial schemes have been brought in the agriculture sector, which the farmers are taking advantage of.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020 will benefit only and only farmers will get the following benefits under this scheme.
- All farmers of the country can avail of the benefit of PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020.
- Under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, a 20 to 50% subsidy is given directly to the farmers of the country on the purchase of new tractors in their bank account.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, the benefits are given directly to the farmers in their bank account, so it is necessary for the farmers to have a bank account as well as to have an Aadhar card link in this bank account.
- On purchase of a tractor, farmers have to apply 50% of the amount of tractor from their pocket after getting approval in the scheme after application.
- To avail the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, farmers should not be already connected under any agricultural subsidy scheme. That is, the farmer should not have already received a subsidy on any agricultural machine.
- Women who harvest the country will be given more benefits under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020.
To take advantage of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020, it is necessary to have cultivable land in the name of farmers. If the land is in someone else’s name, the farmer cannot apply to get a tractor subsidy in his name.
- Under the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme, up to 50% subsidy is provided by the Central and State Government to the farmers, as well as farmers can get 50% of the tractor as loan.
PM Kisan tractor yojana 2020 documents and eligibility.
If You Are Thinking Of Applying For Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme, Then Keep The Following Documents With You.
- The benefit of the PM Kisan Tractor Scheme will be given only to the farmers of the country.
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers should have cultivable land in their name.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of any such government schemes, central or state government schemes, for the first 7 years of application.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
- Land Documents
- Identity card: – Voter ID card / PAN card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving license etc.
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Farmer’s passport size photo
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020?
If you want to submit your application under the Pradhan Mantri Tractor Scheme 2020, then you have to fulfill the eligibility mentioned above, if you fulfill the eligibility stated above, you can apply by taking the required documents to your nearest Common Service Center. Applications for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 are being taken through the nearest Jan Seva Kendra.
You have to go to the Jan Seva Kendra and tell the Jan Seva Kendra Operator [CSC VLE] that you want to apply under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, the operator will give you an application form which you will fill and the necessary documents which we have given you above It is said that all the documents will be given to the Public Service Center Operator [CSC VLE]. The public service center operator will record your documents and your information online on its portal and will charge you a small charge.
As soon as your application is made through Jan Seva Kendra, you will be given a slip of the application, due to which you will be able to check the status of your application in the future. We had also told you earlier that online and offline applications are being given under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020, you can apply offline through your nearest Jan Seva Kendra Common Service Center but online applications are being taken in some states. We are giving you the link to the official website below.
Pm Tractor Yojana 2020 All-State Website List
|State Names||Link (Online Portal)|
|Andaman – Nicobar||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Assam||Offline Application – Link for Form|
|Bihar||Online Application link|
|Chandigarh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Chhattisgarh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Dadra – Nagar Haveli||Offline Application|
|Daman – Diu||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Goa||Online Application link|
|Haryana||Online Application link|
|Himachal Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Jharkhand||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Kerala||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Online Application link|
|Maharashtra||Online Application link|
|Manipur||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Meghalaya||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Mizoram||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Nagaland||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Orissa||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Pondicherry||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Punjab||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Rajasthan||Offline Application (E-Mitra)|
|Sikkim||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Tamil Nadu||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Telangana||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Tripura||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Uttaranchal||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
|West Bengal||Offline Application (CSC Center)|
I hope you enjoyed that article. We provide similar information every day via our UniversalGujarat.in website. So you can also follow our website and do not forget to like and share this article if you liked it.