Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2020 online registration form and list/eligibility/claim
Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated several welfare schemes for the country’s people after his coming to power in 2014. One is Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, released on 18 February 2016. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana was the most effective of the schemes for farmers, in which the central government provides farmers with financial assistance in the event of harm.
Recently the Finance Minister also approved an additional budget of Rs 15,500 crore for PMFBY when announcing the budget for the 2020-21 financial year. Under the scheme, the amount insured on damaged crops caused by natural calamities will be transferred directly to the farmers ‘ account. Farmers will pay a premium of 2 percent of Kharif, 1.5 percent of rabi and 5 perc in PM Fasal Bima.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY) 2020 – Online Registration Form.
Candidates will have to register online to apply for the PM Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY), for which you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official pmfby.gov.in portal for the PM crop insurance scheme.
- After which click on “Apply for Crop Insurance by yourself” in “Farmer Corner”.
- After which you will see the Farmer Crop Insurance Application Login page, where you have to click on “account has an account Guest Farmer”.
- Carefully fill all the information asked in the Crop Insurance Registration Form and click “Create User” to create your account.
- Login to “Username ID & Password” to fill the PM Crop Insurance Application Form.
- After which the candidate will see the application form for crop insurance scheme, by filling it, you can claim for insurance.
|PM Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY) – Important Eligibility, Qualification|
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020 – Benefits
- Any small or big farmer can avail of the benefit of the Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme and can get compensation for the loss of crops due to natural calamities.
- Assistance is provided through Direct Benefit Transfer to the bank account of the farmer on applying for insurance in case of loss of crop.
- The PM Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY) is provided tax-free to the farmers.
|PM Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY) 2020 – Important Documents|
PM Crop Insurance Scheme 2020 – PMFBY Premium Calculator
- Applicants first go to https://pmfby.gov.in
- After that click on “Insurance Premium Calculator” as shown in the picture below.
- After that, fill in the asked information like ‘Season’, ‘Year’, ‘Scheme’, ‘State’, ‘District’, ‘Crop’ and click on the ‘Calculate’ button.
- After which you will see your premium amount.
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme 2020 – Claim amount
Under Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY), beneficiary farmers can click on the “Report Crop Loss” option to claim. After that, they’ll see’ Insurance Company Name,” Toll-Free Number,” Headquarter Email,” Headquater Address,’ where they can call and request their support.
|PMFBY Helpline Number|
|For any query, farmers can call 011-23382012 / 2715/2709
t direct helpline number on 011-23381092
Finally, if you found this Wide News helpful or informative, please share it on Facebook!